share – helles lager - 5.2%
- A classic Munich style helles lager made with malt from our friends at Riverbend Malt House and a blend of Hallertau hops. Light, bready, slightly bitter, and floral.
[DISTANT MURMUR] – Czech Style Dark Lager – 4.5%
- A full bodied, malty lager in the tradition of Czech Tmavy Lezak. Flavors of Toast, Milk, Chocolate, and Plum in a light yet fortifying pivo.
g'ma parker – coffee pale ale - 5.4
- A juicy pale ale made with Citra hops, conditioned on ultra fresh Intelligentsia Coffee. The El Diablo blend, which we use for our house cold brew, lends flavors of Chocolate and Spice to this lightly citrusy, refreshing pale ale.
Grapefruit Shandy – Beer w/ Fruit Soda
- A lager blended with Grapefruit Soda for the ultimate in refreshing, spritzy beverages. Also available in Pineapple and Mandarin. *$5/12oz
Just Metal - New England IPA - 7%
- A fruit forward combo of American and New Zealand hops in a classic mash of barley, oats, and wheat. Aromas of Passionfruit, Pineapple, Lemon Lime, and Honeysuckle.
Sky Juggler - New England IPA - 7.2%
- An extra punchy blend of Citra, Mosaic, El Dorado, and El Dorado Incognito equals aromas of Overripe Pineapple, Pear, Peach, and Grapefruit.
Whatever, Forever - Idaho 7 Fresh Hop DIPA - 8%
- Once a year, at harvest time, we get to brew a "fresh hop" or "wet hop" beer using hops picked right off the bine. This year, we teamed up Crosby hops in Oregon to get ultra fresh Idaho 7 hops overnighted to us for this super cool brew.
Antho-Something - Imperial Fruited Sour Ale - 7.5%
- Our house imperial sour base conditioned on a tart, juicy blend of Acai, Blueberry, Blackberry, and Sweet Cherry . This is what healthy people drink for breakfast. I think...
Abyssal Zone – Imperial Oyster Stout – 11%
- Collaboration with Eventide Brewing in Grant Park. A monstrous Imperial stout made from a combo of 8 different malts. Oysters added to the whirlpool along with a dash of sea salt. Flavors of Espresso, Milk Chocolate, Dark Fruit, and a light salinity to balance it out. *$6/6oz, $12/12oz *Allergy Warning: Contains Shellfish*
house seltzer – Strawberry Lemonade - 5%
- Our house-made non-alcoholic seltzer with a shot of Tito's. *16oz / $7 **Gluten Free**
Monk's Mead (GA) - 11.9%
- Traditional mead made from Wildflower honey by our friends down the street at Monk's Meadery, Georgia's first meadery. Dry, crisp, honey flavor. *$6/6oz, $12/12oz **Gluten Free**
fan cider fc – urban tree (GA) – 6.5%
- The official local cider of ATL UTD 2, this is a modern cider that is medium-dry, complex and full bodied with fresh apple aromas. **Gluten Free**
16oz / $7 - 8oz / $4 - 4oz / $2.5 - Crowler/$12
*See descriptions for exceptions
- Casteller Cava Brut, 2021 - Spain
- Pinot Grigio, Angelini - Italy
- Sauvignon Blanc, Les Grenettes, 2021 - France
- Chardonnay, House of Brown, 2022 - California
- Bardolino Le Morette Rose, 2021 - Italy
- Pinot Noir, Pas de Probleme 2021 - France
- Cotes Du Rhone, Clovis, 2022 - France
- Primitivo, Electric Bee, 2021 - Italy
Glass / $12 - Bottle / $36
Garner Creek gin, rosemary simple, grapefruit juice, lemon juice - $13
Smoky Harvest Marg
Mezcal, Apple cider, maple syrup, lime, triple sec, salty cinnamon sugar rim
Tito's, Khalua, espresso, angel tears, bitters - $15
the paris wife
Plantation 3 Stars White Rum, peach syrup, Triple Sec, lime juice - $12
Empress 1908 pea flower gin, lavender simple, lemon - $13
Tito's, Triple Sec, cranberry juice, cherry syrup, lime twist and cherry garnish (our take on a Cosmo) - $15
Lunazul Blanco, Triple Sec, lime juice (It's a skinny marg) - $13
Made with El Jimador (reposado) - $13
House made passion fruit syrup, Lunazul Tequila, seasoned rim - $14
Tito’s, Lime and Ginger Beer - $12.75
Conniption Gin, Campari, Sweet Vermouth - $13.50
Rittenhouse Rye, sweet vermouth, cherry - $14
rare Old Fashioned
Eagle Rare 10 year, demerara simple, bitters, orange zest - $15
Monday - Closed
Tuesday-Saturday - 11:30am-10pm
Sunday - 11:30am-8pm
we are cashless
Photo credits | Eric Sun Photography | @lozticon | @realalesharpton | @mockfactor